Facilities and Rates:
Wild Olives Lodge comprises of 12 cottages and the facilities include 3 beautifully hand crafted en-suite cottages and 3 ensuite Virunga Terrace rooms and four double-roomed family units for people who travel together.
The excellently serviced and wonderfully appointed cottages have a superb setting to relax and unwind and each room has its own en suite bathroom, with hot and cold water, as well as solar lights and an intimate hearth. Managed by the owner the main focus of the lodge is on quality service, good food and comfort.
- Bed only-$30 (based on one person)
- Bed and breakfast-$40 (based on one person)
- Half board-$50 (based on one person)
- Full board-$60 (based on one person)
- $20 should be supplementary on each room based on double occupancy.
- Fine dining
- Bar and Restaurant facility
- Car parking space
- Laundry facility
- Hot water heaters
- Daily house keeping
- 24/7 security services
- Magazines and books about the beautiful continent of Africa
Accommodation, Breakfast, lunch and dinner (Please note that the rates do not include Drinks, Gorilla Permit or any activities).
All of our bookings at www.wildoliveslodge.com must be made in advance and full payment should be made before going to the lodge.
In case of any cancellation we try to resale the rooms, and if we got success in this, then we will refund the amount minus 20% handling fee.
The lodge is owner managed where the focus is on quality service good food, comfort and luxury of the guests.